What are you doing to utilize customer review sites, keep your reviews fresh, and minimize the impact of negative feedback?
Did you know this about your potential customers?
- 97% Search local businesses online
- 91% Read online reviews about local businesses
- Most consumers look at 2+ reviews sites before making a decision
- 85% people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation
- 73% of consumers think that reviews older than 3 months aren’t relevant
- 49% of consumers need at least 4-star rating before they choose to use a business
Negative reviews on Yelp, Facebook, Google or other platforms can make or break your business.
- Negative results in Google search results can cause a business to lose 70% of potential customers.
- For every star a business gets there will be approximately 5-9% increase in revenue.
- According to Google, “business listings that had at least 3+ star reviews” took 41 out of 47 clicks.
We provide an intelligent online review monitoring service which will allow you to detect any online review--positive or negative--across the Internet. Stay in the know, respond swiftly and generate an influx of new, positive reviews each month.
Our online reputation management services also include positive review capture and ongoing drip campaigns to incentives your customers to leave more reviews on diverse online review platforms.